PC software (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10) for ProfiLux 3 & 3.1 & 4, Mitras & GHL Doser 2 SA.
- Mitras LX6 up to firmware 1.20
- Mitras LX7 up to firmware 1.06
- GHL Doser 2 SA up to firmware 1.24
- ProfiLux 3 & 3.1 with firmware 6.00 to 6.29
ProfiLux 4 with firmware 7.00 to 7.06
- ProfiLux Light/Mini up to firmware 1.05
- Dennerle Trocal LED Control up to firmware 1.04
Not suitable for ProfiLux II !
New in V18.104.22.168:
Improved stability for master-slave-setup and foto/video mode for Mitras LX7 with new firmware 1.06 (included).
New in V22.214.171.124:
- P4 communication settings extended
- Temperature adjustment for all temp. probes added
Includes new firmware: ProfiLux 4 V7.06 (WiFi connection improved) and WiFi module V6318
New in V126.96.36.199:
Includes new firmware: ProfiLux 4 V7.05 (faster reconnection to myGHL, digital filter for temp-sensor improved, higher immunity of temperature readings against noise, newer versions of PLM-ADIN also working now, WiFi connection improved)
ProfiLux Mini V1.05 (digital filter for temp-sensor improved, higher immunity of temperature readings against noise)
New in V188.8.131.52:
- Several bug fixes and improvements
- Backup P4 settings and data
Includes new firmware:
ProfiLux 4 V7.04 (Bugfix maintenance, measurement ranges ph/Redox for onboard sensors selectable, temperature offset adjustable, optimized keypad sensitivity (double activation of ESC and Return eliminated))
New in V184.108.40.206:
Minor bug fixes
New in V220.127.116.11:
- Support for Mitras LX6300 added
- Higher performance
- User interface improvements
ProfiLux 4 V7.03, Mitras LX6 V1.20
New in V18.104.22.168:
- Support for ProfiLux 4
New in V22.214.171.124:
- Improved stability for master-slave-setup for Mitras LX7 with new firmware 1.04 (included).
New in V126.96.36.199:
- Support for Mitras LX7 (freshwater models) with new firmware 1.01
- Other minor improvements
New in V188.8.131.52:
- Support for Mitras LX7
- Support for Dennerle Trocal LED Control (firmware 1.04 required, included)
- Feedpause for ProfiLux Mini and Light (firmware 1.04 required, included)
New firmware for GHL Doser 2 Slave and Standalone V1.24 for higher motor torque included.
New in V184.108.40.206:
- Support for ProfiLux Light and ProfiLux Mini.
New in V220.127.116.11:
Power Balancing Technology for Mitras Lightbar 2
support for PLM-PWC in EXB1
firmware for ProfiLux V6.29 resp. firmware for EXB1 V1.09 required (included in this GCC version).
Additionally dosing pump calibration time for P3 fixed (V6.29).
New in V18.104.22.168:
- New firmware for ProfiLux 3 V6.28 and GHL Doser 2 V1.20 (both release) integrated.
- Bugfix: Crash when connect to Mitras LX
New in V22.214.171.124:
- Dosing pumps of the GHL Doser 2 (Slave and Master) can now also run backwards.
- Manual override for magnetic stirrers.
Firmware 1.20 for doser required, resp. 6.28 when used with a ProfiLux 3.
New in V126.96.36.199:
- The Seasonal Lighting Simulation has been added for ProfiLux 3 and Mitras LX 6xxx.
The new features require firmware 6.27 for ProfiLux 3 and firmware 1.19 for Mitras LX 6xxx (included in this GCC version).
New in V188.8.131.52:
- The appearance of the illuminated GHL-Logo (e.g. from GHL Doser 2 and Expansion Box 2) can be customized now.
- Updating of external PAB-devices through ProfiLux 3 Outdoor implemented.
The new features require firmware 6.26 for ProfiLux 3, firmware 2.02 for Expansion Box 2 and firmware 1.19 for GHL Doser 2 (Standalone and Slave) (included in this GCC version).
New in V184.108.40.206:
- GHL Doser 2 Standalone can now also be used as a slave device (e.g. with ProfiLux 3 or another GHL Doser 2 Standalone).
- Color code of the GHL Doser 2 has been reworked, as a result we have more and clearer codes now.
The new features require firmware 6.25 for ProfiLux 3 and firmware 1.17 for GHL Doser 2 (Standalone and Slave) (included in this GCC version).