BETA version - only for test purposes, stability of the program and the included firmware can't be guaranteed!
PC software (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10), suitable for these devices:
- Mitras LX6 up to firmware 1.21
- Mitras LX7 up to firmware 1.10
- GHL Doser 2 SA & Maxi up to firmware 1.35
- ProfiLux 3 & 3.1 with firmware 6.00 to 6.43
- ProfiLux 4 with firmware 7.00 to 7.23
- ProfiLux Light/Mini (WiFi) up to firmware 1.11
- Dohse Ocean Lux LED Controller up to firmware 1.06
- Dennerle Trocal LED Control up to firmware 1.04
Not suitable for ProfiLux II !
New in V126.96.36.199:
- KHD data recording for GHL Doser 2 Standalone / Maxi now available, required firmware 1.35 included
- Clock issues with different time zones for P4 fixed, required firmware 7.23 included
New in V188.8.131.52:
- Support for ProfiLux Mini/Light WiFi added
- Problems with ProfiLux 4 key calibration fixed, required firmware included 7.22 included
- Dosing amount range increased for GHL Doser 2.1/Maxi SA, required firmware included 1.34 included
New in V184.108.40.206:
- Support for Mitras LX7x04 (4-cluster version) added
- Improved PWM frequencies for LX7 (standard and photo mode), required LX7 firmware 1.10 included
- KHD data recording for ProfiLux 3 with firmware 6.43 or higher can be enabled
New in V220.127.116.11:
- Communication speed for ProfiLux 4 increased
- Problems with sending of certain emails via ProfiLux 4 fixed
Required firmware included (P4: 7.21)
New in V18.104.22.168:
- Measurement data of Profilux 3 stored and displayed in GHL Connect
- Socket outlet control for KH Director depending on KH-value
- Configuration of PAB-system and PAB-devices via GHL Connect
Required firmware included (P3: 6.43, P4: 7.20, GHL Doser: 1.33)
New in V22.214.171.124:
- Support for Powerbar 6E-PAB
- Additional diagnosis functions for KH Director
Required firmware included (P3: 6.42, P4: 7.19, GHL Doser: 1.32)
New in V126.96.36.199:
- Support for new controller ProfiLux 4e
- Advanced moon phase simulation mode
- Support for Mitras Slimline Splitter Dimmable
- Bugfix: Time + date adjustment via frontpanel of ProfiLux 3
Required firmware included (P3: 6.41, P4: 7.18, P Mini: 1.09)
New in V188.8.131.52:
Several improvements and bug fixes.
Please note: ProfiLux 3 requires firmware 6.40 (here included) for Multichannel setup, not 6.39 as mentioned before.
New in V184.108.40.206:
Many detail improvements, especially regarding illumination settings. New Multichannel Setup function for adjusting illumination (ProfiLux 3, 4, Mini, Mitras LX7). Required firmware included (P3: 6.39, P4: 7.17, P Mini: 1.07, Mitras LX7: 1.09)
Other new functions in firmware 1.09 for Mitras LX7: Pre-programmable light scenes, maintenance, energy settings and photo mode transmission from master to slave devices, photo mode and light scenes can be activated via LX7 panel
New in V220.127.116.11:
Support for newer magnetic stirrer model (V2) for ProfiLux 3 (with included firmware 6.38), ProfiLux 4 (with included firmware 7.16) and GHL Doser 2/2.1/Maxi Slave/Standalone (with included firmware 1.30)
Sockets/switch channel Operating hour meter can be set for ProfiLux 4
New in V18.104.22.168:
New features for ProfiLux 3 (with included firmware 6.37) and ProfiLux 4 (with included firmware 7.15):
- Send current KH value via email (new token) - display of icons in ProfiLux Touch fixed
GHL Doser 2 SA supports alarms for containers which are filled (with included firmware 1.29)
New in V22.214.171.124:
New features for ProfiLux 3 (with included firmware 6.36) and ProfiLux 4 (with included firmware 7.14):
- Power Failure Monitoring: Triggers alarm and starts emergency program for connected devices - Kalkwasser control mode for KH Director - Flowsensor alarms can be disabled during maintenance or feedpause - separate channel, maintenance and PBF settings for Mitras Lightbar on Expansion box 2 (with included EXB2 firmware 2.04)
Expansion box 2 now also supports PLM-ADIN with firmware 2.04 (included).
New in V126.96.36.199:
Support for Dohse Ocean Lux LED Controller
New in V188.8.131.52:
Installation of USB-driver needed for firmware updates (USBVCOM) improved, compatible with Windows 7 to Windows 10.
Bugfix: Closing application crashed
Moon phase simulation considers now also seasonal lighting. Required firmware updates included (Mitras LX6 V1.21, Mitras LX7 V1.08, ProfiLux 3 V6.35, ProfiLux 4 V7.13, ProfiLux Mini V1.06).
Range for Power Balancing of the Mitras LX7 increased, overdrive now up to 50% allowed (with new firmware V1.08).
New in V184.108.40.206:
Various bug fixes and improvements in GHL Control Center. Focus was on improving communication, especially over WiFi. No changes on firmware.
New in V220.127.116.11:
Bugfix for ProfiLux 3 and ProfiLux 4 - DCF problems solved with new ProfiLux firmware 6.34 / 7.12 (included)