With GHL, you have multiple ways to access your device.
In addition to the local connectivity choices, you also have the option to link your device to the myGHL cloud for easy access when you’re on-the-go.
This article will show you how to add your GHL device to your myGHL cloud account using the GHL Connect app.
Before proceeding, make sure you have already taken the following steps:
- Get GHL device connected to your Wi-Fi network and confirm that it is accessible from within your network (If not, do this before proceeding)
- Configure DNS setting to access the myGHL server on the internet (If not, do this before proceeding)
Enable myGHL access in GHL Connect:
In the My devices page, navigate to the app settings page by pressing the gear icon (top-right). Enable myGHL and enter your myGHL login data. After saving the changes App will restart.
Assign GHL device to your myGHL account
- In GHL Connect, connect to your GHL device via the local network
- Open the menu on the left side and open the system page
- A ‘Add this GHL device to myGHL’-button will show up. Click on it to start the auto-assignment
Connect to the new myGHL connection in GHL Connect
- Re-Open ‘My Devices’ in GHL Connect
- Try the connection right now by selecting the new myGHL device in the lower section.
In case of problems during GHL device assignment
- Check whether the myGHL logo is constantly shown on the display of the GHL unit. If it flashes, the connection has not yet been established. Therefore, check the network configuration in the settings on the GHL device and your network router.