Recommended for Freshwater with many plants
Mid color temperature: 5500 K
5 Color Channels (dimmable via ProfiLux)
LED-Configuration per 10 cm Lightbar:
- 2x 6500 K
- 2x 4500 K
- 4x red, green and blue
- White LEDs with 150 lm/W
Spectrum: All channels at 100%
How Many Mitras Lightbar do I need for my Aquarium?
Select Mitras Lightbar, depending on the aquarium volume.
Rule of thumb:
- low light requirement: 0.3 watts per liter
- very high light requirements: 0.9 watts per liter
A recommendation “lumens per liter” is often given. In our opinion, this only makes sense for Mitras Daylight. For luminaires with a high proportion of blue light (Ocean Blue, Actinic, Deep Actinic) the lumen specifications are rather misleading (see explanation about Lumen, LUX, and PAR).
Lumen, Lux, and PAR
Learn more about here in our Knowledge Base FAQ section!
You can operate the Mitras Lightbar undimmed and dimmed.
If you like to operate the Lightbar undimmed, all LEDs will burn at 100%, and you’ll be needing no controller. Activation and deactivation can be made through a simple timer.
Another option, however, is to dim and operate the Lightbar with a ProfiLux Controller (starting with version 3). You’ll be able to dim all color channels independently and use the manifold ProfiLux Controller simulation programs such as sunrise and sunset, cloud simulation, thunderstorms or calendrical moon phase simulation.
Depending on the configuration (see the following illustrations), you will need additional accessories to operate the Lightbar:
- Matching Power supply
- Mitras-Lightbar-ProfiLux ActiveSplitter
- Cable to ProfiLux (P3: Mitras-Lightbar-Cable-D-SUB; P4/Mini/Light: Mitras-Lightbar-Cable-RJ45)
You must select a power supply that has at least the power of the connected Lightbar.
– If you like to operate several Lightbars together, choose a power supply unit that has at least the total power of all connected Lightbars.
– If you want to operate up to 4 Lightbars together, you will also need a Mitras Lightbar Splitter.
– If more than 4 Lightbars (up to 16) shall be operated together, you will additionally need a Mitras Lightbar-ActiveSplitter as well as corresponding Mitras-Lightbar-RJ45-Cables, to connect to the Mitras-Lightbar-ActiveSplitter.
GHL provides a 24-month limited warranty against all processing and material defects. Warranty period begins at the date of purchase.