This Mega-Set with the ProfiLux 3.1T eX Controller is adapted for marine and freshwater aquariums.
This set is ideal for measuring and controlling temperature, conductivity and pH-value and for creating true-to life illumination effects.
ProfiLux 3.1T eX can be upgraded with expansion cards. The bus-system (ProfiLux Aquatic Bus) additionally offers great options for further extensions.
The switchable (fresh- and saltwater) conductivity module, redox module, USB and LAN ports are also integrated.
The controller comes standard with a LAN port, a webserver and two expansion slots.
- ProfiLux 3.1T eX
- Power supply unit in the specific country version
- Water temperature sensor
- pH-electrode with calibration fluids pH 7 und pH 9
- Conductivity electrode with calibration fluid 50 mS
- Powerbar5.1 with PAB cable 2m
- USB cable
• 32 channel illumination control for dimmable and non-dimmable lamps, herewith up to 32 lamps can be programmed separately
• Sunrise and sunset
• Moon phase simulation, calendar-based
• Cloud simulation through random generator, thunderstorm calculation
• Rainy days, programmable
• Feed pause for pumps
• Control of up to 16 speed-variable current pumps (ebb/tide and wave simulation)
• Operation hour meter for lamps
• Burning-in mode for fluorescent tubes
• Battery-buffered real time clock
• PC-interfaces RS232, LAN and USB are built-in, operation with free Windows-Software GHL Control Center possible
• Cloud Service myGHL
• Integrated webserver: viewing values and states, edit important settings, email-client, DHCP, SNTP, TFTP, RSS
• Connection option for external display
• Display of reminder texts (e.g. “Filter change!”)
• Control of up to 64 switchable power sockets and dosing pumps
• 32 timer and dosing pumps programmable
• Child protection via PIN-code
• Simple and intuitive operation, all settings are made in form of interactive dialogues
• All settings are stored in a non-volatile storage (FRAM) even during power failures
• Controller is expandable internally with 2 additional modules, with our Expansion Box there are practically no limitations
• Connection option for radio-controlled clock receiver (DCF)
• Several ProfiLux can be networked
• Regulation of the pH-value via CO2-addition (downwards) or via alkalisation (upwards), programmable nightly decrease
• Sequential temperature control for glow bar, ground heating and cooling, programmable nightly decrease, speed-regulated fans controllable
• Measuring and controlling of conductivity (measurement range fresh water or saltwater adjustable)
• Measuring and controlling of redox potential
• Alarm function, output of the alarm optical, acoustic or via switchable powerbar
• Operation hour meter for all sensors
• Therapy program for ill fishes
• With expansion cards other values like humidity, air temperature or oxygen can be measured and controlled
• Connection option for 4 level sensors
• Automatic calibration of all sensors
• Recording of measurement data
• Temperature sensor included in delivery
• Read more in the manual and in the programmer’s guide!
GCC, GHL Connect App, Cloud Service
GHL Devices are easily accessible via the free PC software GCC , GHL Connect app and cloud service myGHL. (> learn more).