*** OPEN BOX / REFURB ITEM ***
Disclaimer: This item has undergone extensive testing and is in full working order. As an open box / refurbished item, there may be some slight scratches, blemishes or signs of general wear on the product casing and/or cables. Any moving parts (where applicable), have also been inspected and replaced, if necessary. Photo used is a stock photo.
Item includes a 1 year warranty against any manufacturing related issues.
This Mega-Set with the ProfiLux4 Controller is adapted for marine and freshwater aquariums. This set is ideal for measuring and controlling temperature, redox, conductivity and pH-value and for creating true-to life illumination effects.
ProfiLux 4 can be upgraded with expansion cards. The bus-system (ProfiLux Aquatic Bus) additionally offers great options for further extensions.
ProfiLux 4 Mega-Set 6E includes
- ProfiLux 4 controller, Black
- ProfiLux 4 power supply
- Water temperature sensor
- pH probe
- Redox probe
- Conductivity probe
- Powerbar 6E-PAB with PAB-cable 2m
- Calibration fluids (pH 7&9, 50ms, 220mV)
- USB cable
- Null plug
For more information, please visit our:
ProfiLux 4 – Superior in functionality and design
ProfiLux 4 is the most advanced member of the ProfiLux® Aquarium Controller family. Its extensive selection of on-board connections provide everything the ambitious aquarist needs to achieve success.
From form to function, the ProfiLux 4 is well-equipped to manage important tasks such as lighting control, water parameter measurement/control, level control, pump control, and much more. Fitted with the most on-board connections available, the P4 also includes integrated modules for measuring Conductance (adjustable: fresh or saltwater), Temperature, pH, and Redox. Connections for level sensors, leakage sensors, and 1-10V interfaces are also included.
Built-in WiFI and USB connections ensure optimal connectivity to keep you well informed about the status of your aquarium via web interface, e-mail, and myGHL cloud service *)
The ProfiLux® Controller is globally recognized for its outstanding accuracy and reliability. From private users to research institutions, they all trust in the ProfiLux to provide them with highly accurate data and performance. The exceptional functionality of ProfiLux makes it the preferred controller of professionals and hobbyists alike.
ProfiLux 4 is designed to standout from the crowd. Offering switchable pH/redox and Conductivity inputs, laboratory grade measurement and accuracy, nearly limitless expansion options, rock-solid hardware, and much more. See for yourself, what it is like to own the ultimate in functionality.
The LED illuminated GHL Logo in the housing serves as a status indicator. It displays the condition of your aquarium by displaying various colors and tells you when something requires your attention.
Also available in attractive controller sets.
The controller provides 3 expansion slots on board for Expansion cards with additional sensor inputs, 1-10V outputs, PC interfaces, or Digital inputs. It is further expandable with the Expansion Box 2.
- Up to 32 independent channels of dimmable and non-dimmable lamps, freely adjustable
- Sunrise and sunset
- True calendar moon phase simulation
- Cloud simulation with adjustable random generator, cloud cover, rainy days, seasonal lighting, Thunderstorm simulation
- Acclimation program
- Feed pause (4 different customizable preferences for pump behavior possible)
- Measurement and control of Temperature, pH Values, Redox, Conductivity
- Sequential temperature control for tubular heater, substrate heater and cooling, programmable nightly decrease, speed regulated fans controllable
- Menu guided sensor calibration
- Data log
- Operation hour meter for all sensors
- Universal analog and digital inputs
- Level (level, leakage, automatic water change etc.)
- Flow (stream)
- Versatile Pump Controlling (up to 16 stream pumps independently controllable, several modes: High/low tide, surge, random and much more; different wave modes)
- Operation hour meter for lamps
- Burning-in mode for fluorescent tubes
- Battery buffered real-time clock (RTC)
- Digital Mitras Lightbar interface or RS232
- Integrated webserver: Display of values and states, change of important settings, email client, DHCP
- USB and WiFi
- Cloud service myGHL®
- Connection options for GHL Control Pad, Power-Failure-Monitor, AUX
- Connectivity for radio-controlled clock receiver (DCF)
- Programmable reminders
- Control of 64 switchable sockets and dosing pumps
- 32 timers and dosing programs
- Child protection via PIN code
- No coding required
- Settings are stored during power loss in nonvolatile memory (FRAM)
- Computer is expandable with 3 add-on modules (2x external, 1x internal), with our Expansion Box 2 added, there are virtually no limits
- Flexible extensions on the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (Expansion Box 2 for example)
- Multiple aquarium controllers can be networked
- Alarm function, output of the alarm optical, acoustical or via switchable socket
- Therapy Program for sick fishes
- Maintenance programs
- Notifications per email or SMS
- Operation via convenient PC software (Free of charge)
- Virus proof
- GHL-developed operating system for aquatics, ProfiLuxOS
Additional features (with corresponding expansion card):
- Measurement and control of oxygen, humidity and air temperature
- Use of external signals (such as buttons) to control the ProfiLux
- Lighting control via DALI
Unmatched Expansion Options
ProfiLux 4 includes a large selection of expansion options to suit the needs of any aquarist. When you need to add more functions, simply add an expansion card to one of the available expansion slots. No need to buy additional modules, just pop the card in and you’re good to go.
Between Expansion Cards and Expansion Boxes, you can expand the ProfiLux to nearly no limit!
GCC, GHL Connect App, Cloud Service
GHL Devices are easily accessible via the free PC software GCC , GHL Connect app and cloud service myGHL. (> learn more).
As an OPEN BOX item, a 1 year warranty against any manufacturing related issues is included.
Getting started: P4 Resource Guide
ProfiLux 4 Resource Guide: Your step-by-step setup guide!
The ProfiLux 4 Resource Guide is your go-to guide for learning the ins and outs of the P4 controller. This guide takes the most commonly used capabilities of the controller and breaks it down into an easy to follow guide, loaded with illustrations to help you along the way.
New to the Profilux 4 controller?
Using the easy to follow TO-DO steps in this guide, you can be up and running with your controller in no time!
In this resource guide, you will find instructions for:
- First time P4 setup
- Wi-Fi setup
- Basic temperature control
- Lighting control
- Pump control
- ATO / AWC control
- Leakage detection
- And so much more
Resource guide also includes:
- Direct links to our HOW-TO videos
- Shortcuts for accessing functions right from the P4 touch keys
This guide is available for download here:
P4 Resource Guide for GHL Control Center and GHL Connect app
ProfiLux 4/4e Resource Guide – GHL (International) (aquariumcomputer.com)