GHL Logo Status Display
Some GHL devices have an illuminated logo which displays system information using a RGB-LED.
Up to 2 information can be displayed simultaneously according to the following rules:
- the information to be displayed are selected according to their priority
- if 2 information should be displayed, these appear alternately
|Information||Combinable with other information||Blinking can be switched off|
|Violet blinking||Device booting||No||No|
|Red/Yellow blinking||Error: Problem with serial number or security key||No||No|
|Red constant||Error: Memory defective||No||—|
|Yellow constant||Memory has been reset – please reactivate control by confirming on the device||No||—|
|Green blinking||Activity, e.g. dosing or water change||Yes||Yes|
|White constant||Configuration LAN/Wi-Fi||No||—|
|White blinking||Connecting with myGHL||Yes||Yes|
|Blue blinking||Connected with myGHL||Yes||Yes|
|Blue constant||No information to display||—||—|
(the order is according to the priority)
The user has some options to customize the display according to his wishes, he can choose among these modes:
- Standard – up to 2 information are shown, the logo might blink for displaying a certain information.
- Standard w/o Blinking – only one information can be displayed, the logo shows one color permanently.
- Off – no information is displayed, the logo is not illuminated.
- Constant Red, Green or Blue – no information is displayed, the logo is permanently illuminated with the selected color.
In addition, the brightness of the logo illumination can be set in the range of 20% to 100% (in the “off” mode, the brightness is independent of this always 0%).
The functionality described here requires the following minimum software and firmware versions:
|ProfiLux 3 N/T (eX)||6.26|
|GHL Doser 2 Standalone||1.19|
|GHL Doser 2 Slave||1.19|
|Expansion Box 2||2.02|
|GHL Control Center||22.214.171.124|