The External Display and Operating Unit
ProfiLux Touch is the perfect add-on for your aquarium computer system.
Specially developed for ProfiLux 3 and 4 controllers, the colored 4.3 ” touch screen displays all values and states of your aquarium or terrarium. You also can start special functions such as feeding pause and maintenance.
The following values can be displayed:
- Temperature, pH, ORP, conductivity, oxygen and activity of the control loops
- Light intensity and moon phase
- States of pumps and power outlets
- Alarm, feeding pause and maintenance
- Reminder texts and time with date
You can also define what information you want to see.
Thus you will always be up to date if you want to display a lot of information about your aquarium, terrarium or vivarium simultaneously.
The Touch Display is to be connected to ProfiLux by the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus.
ProfiLux Touch offers some practical additional functions:
- Start of special functions (feeding pause, water change, maintenance or thunderstorm)
- Measurement recording and display (up to 4 million values)
- Remote control of the ProfiLux
- Manual switching of sockets
- Manual illumination control
- ProfiLux Touch offers several background images – you can choose the background you like best.
- Colors of fonts, background and charts can be adjusted.
- The integrated speaker allows an accoustical warning in the event of an alarm.
- The power suppy and the PAB connection are managed through a thin cable which leads to the back of the device, therefore a discreet wiring is possible. The connection of the PAB-lines and of the power supply is managed through the included PAB-Businterface at another, hidden location.
- Firmware update possible, so you can later still benefit from new features.
Different Background Images
Select the background image of the ProfiLux Touch freely from:
Scope of Delivery
- Wall mounting set (Optional there are other mounting sets available, please see below)
- Universal power supply
- Connection cable from ProfiLux Touch to PAB-Businterface (2 m)
- Dimensions: 138 mm x 94 mm x 25 mm (L x W x D)
PAB–cables are not included. Order them separately, please.