Create realistic flow conditions in any aquarium with the compact and powerful Versia® Stream. With its wide swivel range and minimal dimensions, the very quiet Versia® Stream is easily accommodated in any aquarium landscape.
In combination with a Versia®-Controller and a ProfiLux® 4 aquarium controller, natural flow conditions can be created easily and conveniently.
About Versia Stream
In combination with a Versia®-Controller and a ProfiLux® 4 Aquarium Controller, natural flow conditions can be created easily and conveniently.
Variable speed brushless DC motors (12V) and innovative design make the Versia® Stream a highly efficient flow pump: high flow rate combined with low energy consumption.
Versia® Flow and Versia® Stream pumps are designed for use with a ProfiLux 4 Aquarium Controller:
The ProfiLux communicates with Versia pumps via the separately available Versia-Controller.
- The pumps report current conditions (temperature or any problems, such as blockage or running dry) to the ProfiLux.
- ProfiLux adjusts the pump output.
With Versia pumps you can use the full potential of the ProfiLux pump control:
- Predefined and freely adjustable stream programs
- Activation of special stream programs during feeding pauses, maintenance, water changes, thunderstorms
- Different stream programs at specific times of the day
- Full control over all pumps at any time with the GHL® Connect App or cloud service myGHL®
GCC, GHL Connect App, Cloud Service
GHL Devices are easily accessible via the free PC software GCC , GHL Connect app and cloud service myGHL. (> learn more).
GHL provides a 24-month limited warranty against all processing and material defects. Warranty period begins at the date of purchase.