Versia® Flow Return Pumps – Powerful and Energy Efficient
The Versia® Flow offers all the features you could wish for in a professional return pump for your marine or freshwater aquarium. It is powerful yet quiet, robust and versatile.
In combination with a Versia®-Controller and a ProfiLux® 4 Aquarium controller, natural flow conditions can be created easily and conveniently.
Variable speed brushless DC motors (24V) and the innovative design make the Versia® Flow a highly efficient return pump: Extremely high flow rate combined with low energy consumption.
Versia® Flow and Versia® Stream pumps are designed for use with a ProfiLux® 4 Aquarium Controller: The ProfiLux® communicates with Versia® pumps via the separately available Versia®-Controller, ProfiLux® adjusts the pump power, and the pumps report current conditions (temperature or any problems, such as blockage or running dry) to the ProfiLux®.
With Versia® pumps you can use the full potential of the ProfiLux® pump control:
- Predefined and freely adjustable stream programs
- Activation of special stream programs during feeding pauses, maintenance, water changes, thunderstorms
- Different stream programs at specific times of the day
- Full control over all pumps at any time with the GHL® Connect App or cloud service myGHL®
Versia® Flow Highlights
Temperature sensor & overheat protection
Fittings and suction strainer incl.
Dry run protection
Tool-free cleaning & maintenance
Pump head can be rotated freely
The perfected pump design qualifies the Versia® Flow for demanding applications. During the design of the pump, particular emphasis was put on versatility, user-friendliness, and durability. Maintenance of the pump is easy and requires no tools, and the carefully selected high-quality materials are designed for long service life.
Versia® pumps and ProfiLux® aquarium controllers: Maximum connectivity and unparalleled variety of features
Preset & freely adjustable stream programs *)
Feed pause mode *)
Extensive features with the GHL® Connect App *)
Pump monitoring & alarms *)
WiFi and USB *)
Cloudservice myGHL® *)
Everything is possible
The ProfiLux® pump programs offer the widest and most flexible control options for return and flow pumps in the industry.
Simple operation of one pump at a constant speed is as possible as complex flow programs with up to 16 pumps. Tidal simulation, random programs, and different programs throughout the day or during special activities (e.g., feeding, water changes, maintenance, thunderstorms) can be easily implemented with the sophisticated ProfiLux pump features. With a GHL® flow sensor, even the flow of a return pump can be regulated and held constant.
With the intuitive interfaces of the GHL® Connect App or the PC software GHL® Control Center, all settings can be adjusted quickly and easily.
Versia® Flow Features
- Overheating and dry running protection
- Overvoltage protection
- Use of high quality materials
- Professional engineering and well thought-out design
- 360° free rotating pump head for flexible use
- Metric and inch fittings for rigid and flexible tube connections and suction strainer included
- Can be used as submersible pump or externally (closed loop)
- Tool free maintenance
- Self-cleaning impeller
- The Versia® FLow is powered by a highly efficient brushless DC motor with high torque and low heat dissipation.
- The extremely smooth running is achieved by a polished ceramic shaft and bearings with the smallest possible tolerances. Friction losses and heat generation are thus reduced during operation and vibrations are minimized.
- Vibration damping silicone feet provide noise decoupling of the pump from the surface.
- Operation with non-hazardous low voltage (24 V).
- Low heat dissipation
- Low power consumption
- WiFi/USB *)
- Full control and overview of the status at any time with the GHL® Connect App, myGHL® cloud service and PC software GHL® Control Center *)
- Predefined and freely adjustable stream programs
- Stream programs depending on time and processes in the aquarium (food pause, water change, maintenance, lighting, dosages, thunderstorms etc.)
- Alarm in case of pump problems
- Precise control and monitoring of a constant flow through the reactors, the filter tank or the closed circuit of your aquarium (flow sensor required)
|Model||Versia® Flow 6||Versia® Flow 7||Versia® Flow 9|
|H min-max||1,0 - 3,5 m (3.5 - 11.5 ft)||2,0 - 5,0 m (6.5 - 16.5 ft)||2,6 - 7,0 m (8.5 - 23.0 ft)|
|Q min-max||2000 - 5500 l/h (530 - 1450 US gph)||3000 - 7000 l/h (800 - 1900 US gph)||4000 - 9000 l/h (1000 - 2500 US gph)|
|Power||10 - 40 W||20 - 65 W||30 - 95 W|
|6,0 m||1500 L/h|
|5,0 m||2500 L/h|
|4,0 m||1300 L/h||4000 L/h|
|3,0 m||800 L/h||2500 L/h||5700 L/h|
|2,0 m||2200 L/h||4200 L/h||6900 L/h|
|1,0 m||3800 L/h||5400 L/h||8000 L/h|
|0,0 m||5500 L/h||7000 L/h||9000 L/h|
Read more about the convenient operation of ProfiLux® aquarium controllers via app, web server, cloud or PC software here.
*) In conjunction with a ProfiLux® 4 aquarium controller and a Versia®-Controller. A Versia®-Controller and a ProfiLux® aquarium controller are mandatory for the operation of a Versia® pump. Versia®-Controller and ProfiLux® aquarium controller are not included in the scope of delivery of Versia® pumps and are available separately.