GHL Doser – Accurate and Reliable
Keep your water values permanently stable: With our metering pumps the automatic addition of fluids is a breeze.
Dose trace elements, fertilizers, balling salts, or water, precisely to the milliliter. Programming is done by specifying the daily dose amount and the number of doses per day. Alternatively, you can also use timer functions if you wish to dose at specific times.
The high quality materials inside the doser ensure a long lifespan. If a pump needs to be replaced after many hours of operation, you can easily exchange it, thanks to the modular design.
The Right Model For Each Purpose.
The Doser is available in versions with 2 to 4 pumps, pumps can be retrofitted at any time. Each pump can also be operated manually for easier replacement of liquids.
You can also choose the type of control:
- Autonomous Doser with integrated control electronics (Stand Alone Unit)
The device works on its own and does not need a ProfiLux Contoller for operation.
- Doser without integrated controller (Slave Unit)
The device has an interface for connection to a ProfiLux Controller or to a Stand Alone Doser with integrated control electronics.
If the Slave Doser is driven by a ProfiLux with level control, a pump can also be used for automatic level control or auto top-off.
All GHL Dosers are designed and made in Germany. From start to finish, we carry out the engineering-implementation and development of all our products. Tests for market maturity and production also take place in Germany. Our goal is to develop long-lasting and well thought-out products by considering even the smallest of details. We want to give you the most out of our equipment and help you get the most out of your hobby.
Why GHL Dosers are Your Best Choice:
Milliliter precision and automated dispensing of liquids such as
- Trace Elements
- Balling Salts
- Lime Water
- Liquid Feed
- Integrated evaporated water refill (Auto Top–Off)
- Water exchange of small water volumes
- Expandable to 16 pumps respectively metering channels
- Stainless steel motor shafts (also suitable for the dosage of Iodine)
- Chemical resistant tubing (Norprene®)
- Manual operation of each individual pump is possible
- Pumps can be retrofitted
- Individual parts can be replaced (hose, pump head, motor)
- 24V stepper motors allow micro doses of 0.1 ml
- Up to 150 doses per day
- Easily chose dosing times via software (GHL Control Center).
Automatically: Up to 150 individual doses per day automatically distributed
Individually: Up to 8 doses per day individually set
- Each pump can be set separately
- Conveying capacity and dosing:
8-45 ml / minute (precisely adjustable to 0.1 ml)
- Level indicator
Professional CAN Bus System ensures reliable and interference-free networking of all network devices, such as GHL Doser 2 und 2.1, ProfiLux Controllers, Powerbars, Expansion Boxes.
- WiFi, LAN, and USB
- Alarm function
- Large LED status indicator
- Status LED for pumps