GHL Doser 2.2
Perfection is just Drops away.
Regarding precision and accuracy, nothing compares to our flagship, the GHL Doser. Hobbyists and Research Facilities have relied on it since 1999.
This and the ever-growing features added over time until today make the GHL Doser 2.2 a fantastic must-have for every Aquarium.
Ease of Use.
Highly accurate 24 V stepper motors allow you to perform up to 150 doses per day. Precisely adjustable to 0.1 mL!
When determining the dosing times, you can either have the Doser automatically spread the doses evenly throughout the day OR individually distribute up to 8 doses per day at specific times of the day.
Tracking with the GHL Logbook.
Keep track of all your aquarium-related events, set reminders, record past and current water parameters, and more with the GHL Logbook.
The GHL Logbook is your digital notepad for recording aquarium-related events, setting reminders, recording past and current water test results, and so much more.
Expandable to a Dosing System.
The GHL Doser 2.2 is expandable into an efficient dosing system if more than one device is needed.
You can control a total of 32 pumps independently.
The Stand Alone unit has integrated control. With it, you can additionally control other Extension Dosers (GHL Doser 2/ 2.1/ 2.2 Extension or GHL Doser Maxi Extension) units.
The Extension Doser has an interface for control via the Stand Alone Doser (GHL Doser 2/ 2.1/ 2.2 SA or GHL Doser Maxi SA) or the ProfiLux Controller.
The settings for all the pumps can be adjusted easily and clearly via the GHL Connect app, myGHL cloud, integrated web server, or GHL Control Center. Even when you are not at home.
Refilling and changing of small amounts of water.
The 24V stepper motors allow precise dosing even at the smallest flow rates (0.1 mL).
- Up to 150 doses per day
- Easily chose dosing times via software (GHL Control Center).
Automatically: Up to 150 individual doses per day, automatically distributed
Individually: Up to 8 doses per day, individually set
- Each pump can be set separately
- Conveying capacity and dosing:
8-45 mL/minute (precisely adjustable to 0.1 mL)
- Easy setup through an in-app guide
- Customizable number of categories for instant recording
- Test results get automatically recorded
- Past and current results are displayed on a customizable chart
- Record manual test results
- Record when certain tank inhabitants are added
- Set reminders for specific events (Probe calibration, filter changeout, etc.)
The LED–backlit GHL Logo in the housing cover serves as a status indicator. Various colors show you at a glance, the condition of your system.
- White = Configuration mode
- Blue = Normal
- Green = Amount of liquid in the container is OK
- Yellow = Warning threshold amount of liquid undershot
- Red = Alarm threshold amount of liquid undershot
Keep track and control of the liquid levels in your containers. An alarm signals that the minimum quantity has been reached.
- Magnetic Stirrers
- External GHL Control Pad (4,3” Touch screen)
- Temperature sensors and Level sensors
Programming and operating the Doser 2.2 Stand Alone is easily accessible via the free GHL Connect app, the cloud service myGHL, the integrated web server, and the PC software GCC.
The connection can be made via WiFi or USB.
- We only use durable and quality materials.
- The pumps on our Dosers all have chemical-resistant tubing and stainless steel motor shafts.
- The housing is robust and made of hard-waring aluminum and durable plastic.
GHL Doser 2.2 is available in two different models:
- Stand Alone (SA): With integrated control
- Extension (EXT): Without control, control via GHL Doser 2/2.1 SA, GHL Maxi Doser, ProfiLux Aquarium Controller
In addition, select between white and black (cover).
Do you need more pumps? No problem: Depending on the controller, the system is expandable to a total of 32 pumps.
- Stand Alone, ProfiLux 4 + one or more EXT Doser (GHL Doser 2/2.1/2.2 EXT or GHL Maxi Doser EXT), 16 pumps in total.
- ProfiLux 4 Controller + one or more EXT Doser (GHL Doser 2.1/2.2 EXT or GHL Maxi Doser EXT), 32 pumps in total.
The ProfiLux Aquatic Bus provides reliable and interference-free data transfer, even over long distances up to 100 m (300 ft.)
Color: Black or white
Dimensions: 220 x 150 x 76 mm (without pumps)
Models: Stand Alone, Extension Doser
Did you know that you can use the Stand Alone Doser also as a Extension Doser?
Simply activate the Extension Mode with a single click.
Stand Alone and Extension Doser. Ports.
GHL Doser 2.2 Stand Alone
Realize the full potential of the GHL Doser 2.2 Stand Alone:
- Connect up to 2 Level sensors to monitor the water level in your basin and a temperature sensor for checking the water temperature.
- Use our Magnetic Stirrer to ensure that fluids are always mixed prior to dosing.
GHL Doser 2.2 Extension (EXT)
Expand your Stand Alone Doser or operate the Extension Doser with a ProfiLux Controller.
The connection is made without interference via the PAB Aquatic bus PAB cables.
Quality and Functionality. Down to the Smallest Detail.
Each pump can be operated manually via the push buttons on the front panel. This allows you to quickly post-dosing, deflating the tube vent or suctioning liquids.
Maintenance & wear parts
Doser 2.2 pumps are largely maintenance-free. For optimal performance, we recommend occasionally cleaning and removing dust and other impurities from the inside of the pumps. The pumps must never be lubricated in any way!
Tubes, pumps and motors are wear parts, the life time depends on the use frequency, flow quantity and environmental conditions. When malfunctions (e.g. insufficient flow, losing prime, leakage, increased operation noise) or mechanical damages occur the wear parts must be replaced. Due to the maintenance-friendly design all wear parts can be replaced easily, all wear parts are available as accessories.
Are you in need of technical support or would like to have a buying guide?
Then join the growing GHL community by navigating to our dedicated support forum! Our GHL Support Forum offers you direct contact with the GHL–Team and our wide customer base and can provide you with a wealth of tips and guidance. Just make sure you stop by!