GHL Connect is a powerful, feature-rich app for ProfiLux 3, ProfiLux 4, ProfiLux Light/Mini Wifi, GHL Doser (Maxi) and Mitras LX7.
From the ground up, we built an app that allows users to easily take control of their GHL devices from the convenience of their smartphones and tablets. From its sleek modern design to its wide range of functions, GHL Connect provides a user-friendly experience across all supported GHL devices.
GHL Connect takes remote device access and control to a whole new level. Unlike other competitive solutions, GHL Connect does not rely on the Internet or external resources such as cloud services and other external servers. No Internet connection is required for a connection between the device and the app when used in a local network.
Features and functions
- User customizable dashboard
- Ability to view and make changes to most device settings
- Option to trigger actions such as Water change, Feed pause, Maintenance, and Thunderstorm modes
- Conveniently view current states and values of the aquarium
- Manually control the switching of sockets and lighting channels
- Available for iOS and Android
- Language options: English and German
- Compatible with smartphones and tablets of all display sizes
- Connectivity options: Direct connection via Access Point mode, Connection over local Wi-Fi network via Client mode, Connection over the Internet (for example via port forwarding)
Free download on Google Play Store (Android) or on Apple iTunes (iOS).
for GHL devices:
- ProfiLux 3: Firmware min. V6.30
- ProfiLux 4: Firmware min. V7.08, WiFi-Modul Firmware mind. V6512
- ProfiLux Light/Mini WiFi: Firmware min. V1.09, WiFi-Modul Firmware mind. V6512
- GHL Doser 2.0/2.1 (Maxi): Firmware min. V1.24
- GHL Doser 2.2 (Maxi): Firmware min. V1.42, WiFi-Modul Firmware mind. V6512
- Mitras LX7: Firmware min. V1.07, WiFi module firmware min. V6619
minimum OS for smart devices:
- iOS 9
- Android 4.4
In case you want to update the firmware of your device
The newest firmware is included in the PC software GHL Control Center, the WiFi module firmware is a separate download, please refer to the instructions for updating the WiFi module.
Instructions, software and firmware can be found in our download section.