The Professional Lighting Control. Master Your Tank Illumination Perfectly.
Achieving natural lighting conditions in your aquarium has never been easier.
The new compact aquarium controller Profilux Light offers many familiar features found in the proven high-end ProfiLux-3 series, all at an attractive price.
ProfiLux Light can control dimmable and non dimmable lighting, variable speed flow pumps, and much more. It can also be operated with a PC via USB.
The ProfiLux Light automated lighting control function provides you with unique lighting features. When combined with our dimmable luminaires (LED and T5/T8), fascinating light scenarios can easily be made.
ProfiLux Light gives you the option to adjust your illumination settings and fully automate your lighting fixture for day to day functions such as Sunrise/sunset, Cloud cover, Rainy days, Tropical dawn, Calendar-based moonlight simulation, Seasonal lighting, or Thunderstorm simulation.
Operation of the ProfiLux Light is simple and intuitive. All settings are user friendly and guided by interactive dialog. No programming skills required here!
We offer regular firmware updates to ensure that your ProfiLux remains future proof and is always up to date.
ProfiLux Light is designed for wall mounting and is available in two elegant colors: Glossy White or Glossy Black
Adjust your illumination easily to your needs with the GCC Lightcomposer Software
Features of ProfiLux Light:
- Illuminated blue graphical display with 6 operation keys
- USB Port
- 4x 1-10 V Interfaces for connection of dimmable/non dimmable lights or controllable stream pumps
- Digital light control interface for Mitras Lightbar and compatible lamps
- Connection for Powerbar STDL-4-4
- Audible and visual alarm
- Safe 12V low voltage operation
Functions of ProfiLux Light:
- Simple and intuitive menu-driven operation
- Extensive lighting control:
– 16 dimmable channels
– Simulation of Moon phases, Thunderstorms, and Cloud cover
– Acclimation program
– Weekday-dependent programs
- Control of variable speed current pumps via 1-10 V outputs
- Feeding Pause and maintenence program
- Adjustable reminders
- Universal timers and dosing programs
- Child protection via PIN code
- Settings are stored during power loss in nonvolatile memory (EEPROM)
- Operation via convenient PC software (Free of charge)
- No coding required
- Virus proof and specially for aquatics develped operating system ProfiLuxOS by GHL
Connections of ProfiLux Light:
Featurelist of ProfiLux Light:
|Delivery inclusive||Power Supply Unit, USB Cable|
|Functions and Features
|1-10 V Interfaces||4
|Controllable, separately switchable Sockets||4
|Stream Pump Control