Focused on the Essentials. For Your Success in the Aqarium Hobby.
Compact in Size, Big on Reliability – The new ProfiLux Mini offers the same top notch reliability found in our other ProfiLux series controllers and is the successor to the legendary ProfiLux II. Right out of the box, ProfiLux Mini comes equipped with the capability to perform all basic aquatic essentials.
ProfiLux Mini is committed to your success in the hobby and offers the same fundamentally proven features found in the ProfiLux-3 series, all at an attractive price.
- Measures and controls pH-value
- Measures and controls temperature
- Controls illumination (Dimmable and non-dimmable)
- Controls variable speed stream pumps
- And much more…
With ProfiLux Mini, you can easily simulate natural lighting conditions in your aquarium, the way nature intended. Our automated lighting control feature provides you with multiple unique lighting capabilities, shown below. When combined with our dimmable luminaires (LED and T5/T8), even more fascinating lighting scenarios are possible.
Sunrise/Sunset, Cloud cover, Rainy days, Tropical dawn, Calendar-based moonlight simulation, Seasonal lighting, and Thunderstorm simulations provide you with a variety of options for every day.
Operation of the ProfiLux Mini is simple and intuitive. All settings are user friendly and guided by interactive dialog. No programming skills required here!
The ProfiLux Mini is easily accessible via the 6 keys on the device and can also be operated with a PC via USB. For access with a PC, our free operating software GHL Control Center, is available in our download area.
We offer regular firmware updates to ensure that your ProfiLux remains future proof and is always up to date.
ProfiLux Mini is designed for wall mounting and is available in two elegant colors: Glossy White or Glossy Black
Features of Profilux Mini
- Illuminated blue graphical display with 6 operation keys
- USB Port
- 4x 1-10 V Interfaces for connection of dimmable/non dimmable lights or variable stream pumps
- Digital light control interface for Mitras Lightbar and compatible lamps
- Connection for Powerbar STDL-4-4
- BNC Connection for pH-Sensor
- BNC Connection for Dighital Temperature Sensor
- Audible and visual alarm
Functions of Profilux Mini
- Simple and intuitive menu-driven operation
- Extensive lighting control:
– 16 dimmable channels
– Simulation of Moon phases, Thunderstorms, and Cloud cover
– Acclimation program
– Weekday-dependent programs
- Measurement and control pH Value
- Measurement and control of temperature
- Control of variable speed current pumps via 1-10 V outputs
- Feeding Pause and maintenance program
- Therapy Program for sick fishes
- Adjustable reminders
- Universal timers and dosing programs
- Control of a tubular heater, substrate heater and CO2 solenoid
- Child protection via PIN code
- Settings are stored during power loss in nonvolatile memory (EEPROM)
- Operation via convenient PC software (Free of charge)
- No coding required
- Virus proof and specially for aquatics develped operating system ProfiLuxOS by GHL
Connections of Profilux Mini
Featurelist of ProfiLux Mini:
|Dimensions||WxDxH: 130 x 85 x 25 mm|
|Delivery inclusive||Power Supply Unit, Water Temperature Sensor, USB Cable|
|Measurement and Control|
|Functions and Features|
|1-10 V Interfaces||4|
|Controllable, separately switchable sockets||4|
|Dosing Pump Control||√|
|Stream Pump Control||√|
|Alarm||√, visually and acoustically|