myGHL is a cloud service that provides users with another way to easily operate GHL products.
Whether on vacation or on a business trip, myGHL makes it even easier to access GHL–products from anywhere in the world. myGHL is a perfect way to stay informed about the state of the aquarium, terrarium, pond or pool.
We use the latest web technology available to save users from having to make a number of adjustments in their home network. Tasks such as port forwarding and Dynamic DNS are a thing of the past.
After logging in and registering your equipment on www.myghl.com, you can begin observing current states, start actions, as well as make possible adjustments. In the future measurement data will be storable on a personal database. The interface will also be customizable by the user.
- Start actions such as water change, feed pause, maintenance, thunderstorm, etc.
- Show current states and values
- Show measured values graphically
- Manual switching of sockets and illumination
- Adjustment of sensor setpoints
- English and German